Monday, July 4, 2016

“我不想当电灯泡”用英语怎么说?

今天继续来学习常说的话的英语表达,比如我不想当电灯泡,你过奖了……这些话该怎么说~

   我喜欢你以前的样子。
   I like you the way you were.

   你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
   You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.

   你过奖啦。
   You flatter me immensely.

   你不应该随意评论别人。
   You should be slow to judge others.

   如有任何错误,请你原谅。
   I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.

   你认识她多久了?
   How long have you known her?

   一见钟情
   It was love at first sight.

   我要复习功课啦。
   I'd better hit the books.

   直言不讳
   a piece of one's mind

   他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
   He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."

这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
   The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.

   我太粗心了。
   It was most careless of me.

   真是始料不及。
   It was quite by accident.

   你有心上人吗?
   Do you have anyone in mind?

   这个人生活潦倒。
   The man lived a dog's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment